Frequently Asked Questions
Here are answers to Frequently Asked Questions that you may have about my copywriting. If you have further questions, don’t hesitate to email me personally at [email protected] or call 702-566-2596.
What exactly do you do?
- I am a freelance copywriter. I write copy to be used in marketing your products and services, and in building trusted relationships with businesses who buy your products and services.
- My specialty is writing B2B copy that will sell your products or services to your prospects. I also write copy for the B2C market. I am experienced in the healthcare industry and in identifying the needs and desires of your prospects, then helping you to tell prospects how you can solve their greatest concerns and teach them about your industry superiority.
What role do you play in setting up my marketing strategy?
- I can offer suggestions regarding the kind of copy that I feel would benefit your marketing, but I am not a graphic designer nor a project manager who sets up your overall marketing plan. I would refer you professionals who specialize in those services.
What kinds of copywriting projects do you write?
- Case Studies
- White Papers
- Email Newsletters
- Website Copy
- Landing Pages
- Lead Generation Projects.
What are the steps you follow in setting up projects?
- Initially, I ask my client to complete my copywriting questionnaire to begin the writing process. I also request any previously published material related to your marketing. Then I research the product/services further.
- Next, I meet with my client about further information, their expectations and objectives. If the client has not completed the questionnaire, we will discuss the needed information.
- My third step is gaining a full understanding of my client’s prospect. I rely on my client to fill me in about the prospect.
- At this point, I strategize and write my first draft to send to my client.
- I discuss any revisions and guide my client through my process for revision, and set a date for final copy.
- I follow up with client after the piece has been used for any feedback regarding my copywriting.
What about getting my project quickly?
- I will tell you how quickly I can write your project. I am respectful of your deadlines and will produce copy in a timely manner.
What does your fee include?
- My fee is for creating promotional text from content provided by the client. Research to create original content, if needed, would be an additional fee to be quoted separately.
What are your fees?
- My pricing of projects falls within the customary product range for the particular services desired. I generally do not work by the hour, but rather will quote you a cost within the customary range.
- Copywriters fees range, depending upon content required. A large or complex package will be more expensive than smaller work requiring less time to produce.
When are costs paid?
- I require a deposit of half the project fee up front and will invoice the balance upon completion of the project.
How do you handle revisions?
- Up to two revisions are included at no extra charge unless they are based on a change in the assignment made after the copy is submitted.
- Minor revisions can be made in 2-3 days; major revisions may take longer.
- Revision requests must be submitted within 30 days of your receipt of the first draft copy.
What happens if I need to cancel?
- If the project is canceled after work has begun, a 25% “kill” fee will be taken out of your deposit.
How do you set deadlines?
- We will decide together on deadlines which may depend upon my workload or other projects already in progress.
Do you guarantee your work?
- Absolutely, I guarantee your satisfaction with my work. If you are not happy, you need only tell me what you would like changed, and I will do everything possible to meet your expectations.
- I cannot guarantee specific marketing results due to the many factors in your business that are out of my control, such as your product, market, price, list, demand, consumer preferences, the economy and major events.
How is final proofreading handled?
- You are responsible for final proofreading of all the copy and all legal aspects of your marketing. However, before sending copy to you, it will be carefully proofread.